BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
Not my most favorite pallet that I've used for color correcting but it does get the job done for a decent price
Jordan W.
Roland, AR
I use the yellow for under my eyes and the green to color the reds of me cheeks and it’s creamy and blends well
Ariana S.
I don't use color correctors often. So I don't like to spend a lot of money on them. This one works just fine.
Emily S.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This is fine. Like every other elf product, it is great for the cheap price. I would definitely buy this again.
Erin N.
Harrisburg, PA
Unimpressed. Didn’t work very well.. now it sits on my bathroom shelf where all other unused products go to die
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Very happy and we will need anything I was thinking that I was thinking that you tub very happy tug hub in your
Lora B.
Deep Run, NC
Pigment isn't the best but if you layer it enough it will get the job done i guess. Def not my favorite thiugh
Betty P.
I really dislike this product it does not correct or conceal and it also does not wear well throughout the day
Katelyn😜
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best drug store makeups out there i have big dark area on my face and this covers up so much
Lindsey s.
Huntingtown, MD
Works wonders on under eye circles, dark marks, and pimples. Put it under my foundation and I'm a whole new me.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it