BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Overall it was ok a little too creamy for my liking and also didnt work that well but you get what you pay for
Debbie B.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Works well. I don't use it all that often bit when I do it does what it is supposed to. I mostly use the green.
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
Not my most favorite pallet that I've used for color correcting but it does get the job done for a decent price
Lindsay A.
Great for someone on a makeup budget. Gets the job done if you have some blemishes or color correction to do!
Rachel C.
Lexington, KY
It’s okay. I believe with makeup you get what you pay for. For a low end drugstore makeup, it’s pretty good.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Love this product its really affordable and works like magic I swear by it!!! Havent had any bad complaints.
J G.
La Joya, TX
These concealers are great they are nice and creamy not chalky and dry like others and conceals pretty good.
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
Well, this pallette it’s good, but actually not amazing! So I don’t buy it again, but you can try if you want
Danitza G.
Sierra Vista , AZ
Super affordable and easy to store when you are traveling.. This is really easy to use on various skin types
Emily M.
Marion, KS
I love that elf products are so affordable. This color corrector is good. I recommend it and would buy again.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it