BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Ari C.
Webster, NY
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This is an ok color corrector but the colors aren’t that pigmented. They blend nicely but don’t correct that well
Candi V.
Mountain Ctr, CA
Love this brand! I am on my 3rd...lasts awhile, great quality and awesome price! Will keep coming back to e.l.f.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I use this almost everyday. I like that it has all the color correcting things I need for my face in one compact.
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
I do not like it, it does not have pigmentation and it does not correct at all it's just adding dirt to the skin.
evea s.
Beckley, WV
There is absolutely nothing that cannot be corrected using this product. The yellows really help with red spots.
Debbie B.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Works well. I don't use it all that often bit when I do it does what it is supposed to. I mostly use the green.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Works fairly well with combination problem skin for redness and dark circles as always Elf is very affordable!
Lora B.
Deep Run, NC
Pigment isn't the best but if you layer it enough it will get the job done i guess. Def not my favorite thiugh
Samantha R.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Do not like this product. Does cover my dark circles or redness. It just smeers everywhere. I do not recommend
Jordan W.
Roland, AR
I use the yellow for under my eyes and the green to color the reds of me cheeks and it’s creamy and blends well
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it