BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
val L.
I bought the e.l.f. Corrective Concealer during a sale at Target, and I love it! It does so much for a fair price! I’ll have to make sure to repurchase this.
Amanda W.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
If you asked me a few months ago I would have rated this a 5, however, within the last few months I have tries NYX and it blows ELF out of the water. ELF stays on but it is somewhat clear that you are wearing makeup. You can get it at CVS but I would definitely recommend NYX over ELF
Carla O.
Bartlesville, OK
Great product to use if tou have a fairly amount of color correcting needed. However, it does ha e a tendency to cake, set in fine lines and bleed a bit if you dont set with a powder. I have used this product a few times and it does an ok job on me. But, I just cant use it all the time.
Jayda N.
Macon
Most elf products are very cheaply made and I know this before I buy them I still somehow give them a try each time however this color corrector was Super cakey in melted off within the first hour definitely leaving my spot showing through my makeup I was not very happy and I would definitely never buy this again it was cheaply made
Diane A.
Cincinnati
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Love it love it love it best product ever just purchased recently after reading another review live this product if you need a concealer this is the one to chose
RaeLynn M.
Well worth the money. Used only a couple of times for when areas of my face weren't matching up with other areas due to scars. Easy to apply, but it seems like a reapply has to be done after some time
Emily H.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Effectively corrects color. My favorite is the green to help cover up redness. Can be a bit drying, especially under my eyes, but best for blemishes and redness.
Grace B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
So i don’t often break out but when I do it’s a deep red pimple in the worst spot. With the elf pallet it is easy to cover the pimple. It’s on the cheaper side and sometimes it shows as it can be a little cakey and doesn’t always blend well but for a quick fix this is the product
Sarah C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I got this to fill out my online cart and get free shipping. You need to take into the fact that this is very inexpensive. It gets the job done but it doesn't last very long. For the price, it is a great value! If you're balling on a budget, this would be my recommendation.
Diya W.
Bronx , NY
The concealer does work the colors are more for a lighter skin tone but there’s is one shades a darker color girl can use. Other than that it’s easy to blend it’s worth the money.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it