BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Bri M.
Kermit, WV
Love how you can buy this at my local Walmart and it's got more than one corrector in it and it's all for one price
Brook Y.
Easy to use. covers great and last a long time. It should be a must for ever girl. Even great for reducing redness
Karla H.
This is such a great product i loved it and the price is good for what your getting i do recommend this to anyone !
Stephanie G.
Sky Valley, GA
I'm a huge elf fan. Not a fan of this product. The powders are way too sheer and soft to make any correction
Evelyn J.
Orem
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the natural colors, and a natural look is all I am looking for!! I used it all the time! Totally recommend it!
Ashley M.
Works ok for covering dark circles. More of a fan of the "orange" color corrector, I feel personally it works best!
Samantha A.
Clearfield, UT
This color corrector is okay. It is a little water so it doesn't have a lot of coverage other than that I like it.
Jaqueline V.
Very good product for the price!!! You can find it in any department store. Easy to use and perfect for traveling.
Jackie O.
Lexington , NC
I wasn't a fan of the cream color correcting, but it worked well and is a good product, I prefer a powder corrector
Courtney S.
Campbellsburg, IN
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
This actually works okay. I needed quite a bit for a good coverage, but for the price I feel like it was worth it.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it