BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Karla H.
This is such a great product i loved it and the price is good for what your getting i do recommend this to anyone !
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am still trying to completely figure this out, but from what I have learned, the redness reducer works the best!
Lizz S.
Millersburg
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I just bought this and love it. Its easy to apply unlike some. Very creamy. Great coverage. I absolutely love it ❤
Emilia H.
Las vegas, NV
Me gustaria mucho probar estos corectore pero aun no los tengo tengo que provarlos nose si seran bueno aver que tal
Courtney S.
Campbellsburg, IN
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
This actually works okay. I needed quite a bit for a good coverage, but for the price I feel like it was worth it.
shaterra l.
Pittsburgh
I love it so much. It helps me so much with my color and shade of my skin. I love the Mirror and the design on it.
Kayla S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Not a fan. I don't really like the consistency of this and it doesn't really seem to do much and doesn't blend well
Stephanie G.
Sky Valley, GA
I'm a huge elf fan. Not a fan of this product. The powders are way too sheer and soft to make any correction
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like this corrector. I have sensative skin so I broke out to it. My sister uses it and she likes it though
Chelsea k.
It was ok for me. I don’t feel like it worked all that well for me. It didn’t really color correct anything on me.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it