BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
shayna c.
Corning
Purchased at: Walmart
There isn't alot in the product but it is fairly cheap so it's ok for what you pay. It does what it's supposed to.
Trisha F.
Riverside, CA
Works pretty good and the price on it is affordable. This product can be purchased at Wal-Mart and usually on sale.
Grace K.
Ponca City
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Love this product it gets rid of redness and covers very well I bought this product at Walmart and do not regret it
Dana M.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I use this for my under eyes & for my cheeks because I have bags and some rosacea. This products does the job!
Jade B.
Paragould
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I do not recommend this product it doesn’t do anything once you put it on your face it disappears not good at all
Jaqueline V.
Very good product for the price!!! You can find it in any department store. Easy to use and perfect for traveling.
Samantha A.
Clearfield, UT
This color corrector is okay. It is a little water so it doesn't have a lot of coverage other than that I like it.
Ashley M.
Works ok for covering dark circles. More of a fan of the "orange" color corrector, I feel personally it works best!
Kayla S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Not a fan. I don't really like the consistency of this and it doesn't really seem to do much and doesn't blend well
Karla H.
This is such a great product i loved it and the price is good for what your getting i do recommend this to anyone !
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it