BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Juliana H.
I really don't think this product done very great. I feel like to me it is good if your just starting off using makeup.
Alex I.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Walmart
A little goes a long way. Formula is creamy. And it has pink color corrector! So many palettes don't have pink in them!
Cristine G.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Swirl and tap and blend it away. It really evens out the skin and does it fast. I use the powder as a finishing powder.
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
This didn't help at all. It was so sheer and thin. It didn't cover any darkness, redness, or discoloration on my face.
Deidre H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It corrects the color well enough but it tends to look a bit cakey. You can definitely see where it is covering a spot.
Karina L.
Los Angeles
For me the color correct kinda worked I have deep dark under eyes which hides a little but not enough you still see it.
Damarys P.
This isn’t the best color correcting because this doesn’t really cover much but it’s great for the go like emergencies
Jenice S.
It is nice coverage, but is too thick and heavy. It also has intense creasing. It works great for very small blemishes.
April Danne M.
beaumont tx
Its amazing. As easy as pie! Rather have a million different concelears e.l.f have made it easy in an all in one case!
Visha S.
Cheraw, SC
I haven’t really got to use this one yet, but eventually I will. Ive heard a lot of good things from friends about it .
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it