BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
jade m.
muscatine, IA
i love this product. it is worth the price it is very affordable i do recomend it 100%! one of the best for the prce
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
I don't really like this one. Doesn't go on and blend very well. I love elf but I won't buy this specific product again.
Brianna W.
Santa Ana, CA
Does the job, perfect for correcting my under eyes. With the pink tomes. And red areas, I use green, very great price too
Anika H.
Lithonia, GA
I dont have much to color correct normally....but when i do have the odd breakouts this little pallet is a life savor!!!
Lacey Y.
Blue Springs , MO
I love this. It works. Not Valley. Great price. Only downfall I wish it was more product in the container. Def recommend.
ximena m.
hayward
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
This product helps brighten under eye circles. The consistency is very thick and creamy. You have to do a lot of blending
Gissel N.
Statesville, NC
I love e.l.f this brand is really affordable I really recommend this product. If you on a budget I really recommend this.
Sarra S.
Griffin, GA
I have dark spots and weird skin coloring, so this product is a lovely gift. I love this product. I bought it at Walmart.
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Elf is a drugstore brand that is so similar to high end products. It’s full coverage. It hides my dark under eye circles
Julianna G.
Barnstead, NH
Low coverage, didn't work for me hard to spread around and hard to cover after wards. Not a bad product just not for me
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it