BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Carrie R.
Winchester, VA
I have very dark circles under my eyes and this really helps to cover those up and make me look a lot less tired than I am.
Leslie V.
Alamo, TX
The colors were really dry and made my skin look extremely dry and flaky after the application. I wouldnt recommend at all.
Alma D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing product, absolutely love it. Great color and pigment. Awesome price and location. Recommended to a friend for sure.
Hannah S.
Clarksburg
Good bang for the buck e.l.f is cheap and easy to find at any walmart This product does its job pretty good but had better
Taylore G.
Utica, NY
Very pigmented and easy to use. The formula is super creamy and doesn’t feel sticky or goopy. Very easy to blend! Love it.
Tiffany C.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Def way better ones out there drug store included for just a couple more dollars. I wouldnt recommend but can make it work
Bethany G.
Beaver Dam, Ky
Not a bad product at all for the price of it. I am a huge fan of elf and I can't wait to see what they come out with next!
Shauntel M.
Very good product! Nice price for drug store cosmetics! Really love the elf brand! I use it under my eyes for dark circles.
Kylie A.
Smithville
Purchased at: Walmart
I like using this to cover any redness and acne scarring and it has good coverage it doesn't have too bad of a sheer finish
Ally H.
Lubbock, TX
This palette is great for the cost! Each concealer is creamy, pigmented, and sits well with my skin! I absolutely love it!
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it