BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Krista D.
Knoxville, TN
I do not like this product. It’s so hard to apply to my skin. It’s has no coverage or anything for me. I will not buy again.
Felicia B.
Product is fair, kind of difficult to put on and made areas of my face feel greasy after. Not a product i would normally buy
Carleigh S.
Batesville, IN
This palette has good colors for correcting redness and dullness in the skin but doesn't do much for any really dark patches.
Kelsey F.
Princeton
This brand is wonderful and I feel like it does the job love this highly recommend if ur looking to get rid of imperfections
Sam p.
pahrump
I believe that this works good. Its helped me and my picky face, so I will be getting it again as I do try other products too
Olivia G.
This didn't do much for me at all. It is greasy and doesn't lay on the skin nicely. I don't like this and won't use it again.
Terita B.
Greenville, MS
Wonderful product. Concealer realer matches and easy to use. Told my daughter about this product she was also excited to use.
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
This palette is very affordable and on the go you can find it at target i like using it to conceal and hide any imperfections
CO O.
Philadelphia , PA
It's isn't pigmented enough it should be more pigmented for full coverage of your red spots or acne. It needs more pigment
!!
Fernanda C.
Baytown
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I don’t use much concealer but when I do I use this one. It’s very affordable found in most places and it gets the job done.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it