BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
i have this palette to use when i need to do makeup on other people. It is a great overall palette to use for color correcting.
Samantha t.
Florence
This product did nothing for me. It fades away to nothing when you use the peach shade under the eyes. And it feels very sticky
Tashanda C.
It's a good product for the value of the price! Not as good as a high end color corrector but it definitely gets the job done!
Lizbeth M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
It works good to cover up any little scars or red spots you have , well it worked for me and my face is more on the dry side.
Veronica M.
san anonio
Purchased at: Walmart
I wasnt completely satisfied with this product.it did cover some but not all i wanted. Was light on the skin didnt feel dry.
Alexandra M.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Works fine , good price very affordable as well & i feel it’s full coverage for me and i have dry skin and works well for me
Laura R.
Fort Payne, AL
I used to keep this product in my kit when I first started freelance work 6 years ago. This is a great palette for the price.
larry w.
Summit
Excellent product and product line. Lots to chose from always and the prices are fair and reasonable. You should try it out!
Jessica O.
Dorr, MI
It’s very oily. It’s not bad, I still use it but I just make to make sure I blend it well or it bleeds through my foundation.
Krista D.
Knoxville, TN
I do not like this product. It’s so hard to apply to my skin. It’s has no coverage or anything for me. I will not buy again.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it