BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Hillary B.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I️ wouldn’t say it’s my favorite but I️ will say it does what it’s meant to do. There are definitely better correctors Out there
Samantha E.
Old Forge
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product works amazing! And you’re paying half the price you would pay for other high end brands and this works just as good!
Jessenia R.
Beale afb, CA
Yas!!!! Elf this is one of my favorite!!!! You know why the price lol 😂 and of course the finish really for me covers everything!
Morgan E.
Tempe
This was okay. Can't complain for the price but I definitely wouldn't buy it again . I am not a huge fan of this color corrector.
Paige H.
Lockbourne , OH
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I only use one color out of this because it doesn’t seem to cover up what I need it too! I use the lighter shade for my under eye
Jessenia V.
I like that it has the various corrector colors. Don’t have to go searching through several colors in order to get what you want.
Kimberly Y.
FAIR OAKS, CA
It covers for throst part but doesn't last very long. For the price its great and would work for someone not so physically active
Katie S.
Millville, NJ
I feel like it could do a better job. But I guess you get what you pay for. Was not all that thrilled. But I still use it anyway.
Diana A.
El Paso, TX
Love to mix the green and the first color to make myseld look alive! Lol. The darkest color is great for a subtle nose contour ;)
monica w.
It's just okay. I'm not a fan of this color correction system. I would recommend this for a young girl experimenting with makeup
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it