BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Jessenia V.
I like that it has the various corrector colors. Don’t have to go searching through several colors in order to get what you want.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Jennifer T.
Somerset, KY
Great value for what you get. My 15 year old loves this product. Uses it daily. Must get for her!! We woyld definitly reccommend
monica w.
It's just okay. I'm not a fan of this color correction system. I would recommend this for a young girl experimenting with makeup
Paige H.
Lockbourne , OH
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I only use one color out of this because it doesn’t seem to cover up what I need it too! I use the lighter shade for my under eye
samantha g.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Great product and it does what it was made for! Just as good as or slightly better than the other brands! The only brand I go to!
Hillary B.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I️ wouldn’t say it’s my favorite but I️ will say it does what it’s meant to do. There are definitely better correctors Out there
Samantha t.
Florence
This product did nothing for me. It fades away to nothing when you use the peach shade under the eyes. And it feels very sticky
janet G.
Perth amboy
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Me encanta es un producto muy bueno es para tapar cosas que tengas en tu cara es buenisimo perfecto mi hija lo utiliza tambien
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
i have this palette to use when i need to do makeup on other people. It is a great overall palette to use for color correcting.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it