BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Hannah S.
Works wonders for my undereyes and spots of acne. It's nice having all the colors I need in one compact. Inexpensive and works well.
Kelly A.
Dry Ridge, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Loved it, hid my dark circles and red patches very well. Very creamy and very blendable. I highly recommend to anyone with fair skin.
Paige P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
It’s alright, and sometimes corrects the dark circles and the acne scares, but it fades or starts showing up under makeup sometimes.
Kayley Y.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product doesn’t do much for your dark circles, unfortunately. I won’t purchase again. Sorry E.L.F, you usually never disappoint.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
I didn’t like this at all. It was super light pigmented and oily and sticky. Didn’t work at all for me and I’m pretty fair skinned.
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
This one isn't as good as the Maybelline one but still OK. I don't think I will purchase it again once I run out of the one I have.
Keflyn D.
The colors were not really my thing. To far out there for me personally bit as always the quality was there as was the food price!
Aubrey M.
Charlottesville, VA
Purchased at: Target
Love this brand. I always feel like their prices are so reasonable! Great quality and I never feel like I’m buying a cheap product.
Courtney B.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product works really well to conceal my dark circles under my eyes and red spots. It blends really well too. Would recommend.
Ava C.
Groveport, OH
Im not the best at make up yet so this worked well for me to practice with. Especially since it is cheaper so i can practice haha.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it