BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Hannah K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I looooove elf. They are one of the only cruelty free brands that are good quality and at good price. This product is very effective
Kelly A.
Dry Ridge, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Loved it, hid my dark circles and red patches very well. Very creamy and very blendable. I highly recommend to anyone with fair skin.
Sierra A.
Wasn't a fan it was very hard to get the color to transfer. Very light pigment all around the product isn't worth it in my opinion.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i like this little pallet its great to take on the go in ur handbag. its more of a cream not powder product but its still very good
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
This is a amazing cheap color corrector i paid 4$ and it cover my redness and color under my eyes must give a try very good product
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
These correctors work pretty well for the price, they are just quite light for my skintone. They worked well for my cousin though!
Kyra F.
Sandy, UT
Although I love elf products this did not work very well for me as a color corrector. It was a bit thick for how i like my makeup.
Amna K.
Worthington, OH
For color correction this is AMAZING! for the price AND quality! I recommend this! No need to purchase a high end product for this.
Courtney B.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product works really well to conceal my dark circles under my eyes and red spots. It blends really well too. Would recommend.
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
This one isn't as good as the Maybelline one but still OK. I don't think I will purchase it again once I run out of the one I have.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it