BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Shelbie A.
Dayton, TX
It’s great for the price but it’s too light and could see through my foundation. If anything it made my under eye bags more noticeable.
Shari G.
Oshkosh
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Not a fan. I was trying to erase some redness and i thought that I could still see the green undertones after I put foundation over it.
whitney A.
I've been using this for yeeears. I like it it's cheap and I can carry it in my purse. It doesn't go thru my makeup after a long day.
Kayley Y.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product doesn’t do much for your dark circles, unfortunately. I won’t purchase again. Sorry E.L.F, you usually never disappoint.
Hannah S.
Works wonders for my undereyes and spots of acne. It's nice having all the colors I need in one compact. Inexpensive and works well.
Estefania M.
It’s an Amazing product, I used in my morning routines to make my skin better when I have a spot before I put the rest of the makeup.
Paige P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
It’s alright, and sometimes corrects the dark circles and the acne scares, but it fades or starts showing up under makeup sometimes.
lily S.
Not my favorite color correcter but for the price it’s ok and I️ guess I️ would have to say I wouldn’t repurchase but it’s reasonable
Judith R.
Columbus, OH
Like this product! It is super easy to blend with your foundation or base. It does a great job and making my face look more balanced.
❁ ❁.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I love all your products. I am really very satisfied with each variety of them, since they are all of very good quality in every way!
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it