BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Shari G.
Oshkosh
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Not a fan. I was trying to erase some redness and i thought that I could still see the green undertones after I put foundation over it.
Tara P.
staten island
The cooler correcting pallet helped cover up acne and blemishes I had on my gave.It also helped me cover up dark circles under my eyes.
Emily R.
Pekin, IN
These concealers were great for my paler skin tone. The really helped to cover and conceal any dark spots, discolorations, or blemishes
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
A drier formula than what I expected. Color seems to be too light. Not bad if you want to try something light but will not be rebuying
Cheyenne b.
Gillette, WY
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great, I really like this one. And so does my daughter, we would recommend this to anyone. And the price is very affordable.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
I can't really compare it to others as I have not tried other brands color correctors. But it's get the job done for me and I like it.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love how it makes my skin look and feel! This looks great on any skin type and skin color!
Ashley T.
Richmond, VA
Can't beat the price on this great color correcting pallet. E.L.F. Has great products and this one is up there on my list of favorites.
Lauren A.
South Range, MI
I love this. It works wonderfully for me and I don’t have to bake it on to get the effect I need. I’ll definitely be buying this again!
Naj H.
Roanoke , TX
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I’m a huge fan of elf because they have been around for a while and this product is really good and you can buy at most places near you
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it