BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Bianca A.
Blythe, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Not really my favorite thing. I prefer the neutralize one more than this one. It makes me look weird when I use it and it is hard to blend.
Alyssa B.
Kent , OH
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Eh. I have some redness and pimples. It doesn’t properly neutralize much and/or make anything disappear. It also doesn’t blend in too well.
christine p.
Not bad for the price and does it's job okay don't think I would buy again but it's still useable somewhat long lasting and easy to blend.
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
e.l.f. Corrective Concealer great product for a great price. Always love e.l.f. products and love trying new things from them!!!!!!!
Krystee C.
Florence
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I’ve had great times with my corrector and it always helps my makeup look flawless. I have redness and blemishes and this is super helpful.
Brittney C.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't think it is creamy enough it is hard to blend out and it doesn't gave good coverage but everyone is different and it is affordable.
Natalie L.
I found that this concealer was too heavy to wear around eyes, which is where I need it the most. It also doesn't lay well under foundation
Keke N.
EVERGREEN, AL
This Color Corrector Has Covered My Dark Circles Around My Eyes An Made Skin Pop More. I Suggest Everyone To Try This Amazing Product Out.
Hunter J.
Bassett
Purchased at: Walmart
Very thin formula, but helps with reducing dark spots and blemishes. Works very well for the price. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I love love love e.l.f color corrector! This has everything need. Lasts all day, great for combination skin. The price is always awesome.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it