BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Jaden M.
It didn’t cover up the redness of my skin very well. but it still was decent, and i’d recommend it for people who have a very light redness.
Denise S.
Lexington
Not a fan of this product.  It's not highly pigmented.  It's more of a product that you use to say you are using a color corrector.
Amanda T.
Leland, NC
This is my go to color color corrector product. Elf makes very affortable color corrected products that are good quality and do amazgly good
Lara B.
Ridgeland, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product does what it should. I typically only use the green because I have a lot of redness. This is a go to for color correcting for me
Hunter J.
Bassett
Purchased at: Walmart
Very thin formula, but helps with reducing dark spots and blemishes. Works very well for the price. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Laís L.
Jersey City , NJ
Like that product, it’s not the best one that I used but does what it says but you need to know how to use it otherwise will be a big mess.
Annie T.
Sherman oaks, CA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I don't know if I used this wrong or what, but the green just made my zits green instead of red. It's a great idea, but didn't work for me
Brittney C.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't think it is creamy enough it is hard to blend out and it doesn't gave good coverage but everyone is different and it is affordable.
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
e.l.f. Corrective Concealer great product for a great price. Always love e.l.f. products and love trying new things from them!!!!!!!
chynna r.
Eastpointe, MI
Very hard to blend out. Colors are way too light i wouldn’t recommend this unless you are very fair in skin and have a pretty smooth face.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it