BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Hunter J.
Bassett
Purchased at: Walmart
Very thin formula, but helps with reducing dark spots and blemishes. Works very well for the price. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
e.l.f. Corrective Concealer great product for a great price. Always love e.l.f. products and love trying new things from them!!!!!!!
Keke N.
EVERGREEN, AL
This Color Corrector Has Covered My Dark Circles Around My Eyes An Made Skin Pop More. I Suggest Everyone To Try This Amazing Product Out.
christine p.
Not bad for the price and does it's job okay don't think I would buy again but it's still useable somewhat long lasting and easy to blend.
Megan E.
I tried this a few times and wasn't super impressed. Maybe I was using it wrong but, it didn't seem to "color correct" anything on my face.
Janelly D.
So affordable! I’ve had mine for about 6 months now and it is still very creamy. My only complaint is the brush that comes with isn’t great
chynna r.
Eastpointe, MI
Very hard to blend out. Colors are way too light i wouldn’t recommend this unless you are very fair in skin and have a pretty smooth face.
Natalie L.
I found that this concealer was too heavy to wear around eyes, which is where I need it the most. It also doesn't lay well under foundation
Annie T.
Sherman oaks, CA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I don't know if I used this wrong or what, but the green just made my zits green instead of red. It's a great idea, but didn't work for me
Krystee C.
Florence
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I’ve had great times with my corrector and it always helps my makeup look flawless. I have redness and blemishes and this is super helpful.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it