BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Niki B.
Winter Springs, FL
I love the E.L.F. Brand make up. it accentuates my skin very well and covers all of my blemishes very well. i will continue to buy this product
Addison D.
Cortez
This product is good for the price, however it is very waxy and does not last all day. Great for medium-light coverage underneath a foundation.
Kalinna h.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I tried both and I was really disappointed. They moved around a lot and my makeup looked cakey, especially underneath my eyes. I was mortified.
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product is okay. I don’t like the consistency that much as I feel like it’s hard to blend. It just didn’t work for me! Elf is great though
raquel a.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This is a really bad product because it is very heavy and it does not help at all I tried using it and it would not hid anything this verry bad
Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
I thought it did a pretty good job at what it is meant to do but I have dry skin and it was hard to blend. I do better with powders vs creams.
Jackie R.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Great color corrector for the price!! I was undecided about it at first but I wasn't disappointed e.l.f. Corrective Concealer
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
I did not find that this product worked well for me. I do not like that it is compact cream and it doesn't work to well to cover up my circles.
⚽️💓mjaa O.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
It doesn’t really have pigment but it works and it is very cheap no expensive! If you get a lot then it a full coverage. And it is long lasting
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
I love this pallet. The only one I don't use is the yellow. But a great value for the price.
A little on the thicker side..but blends decently
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it