BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Brianna O.
Weslaco, TX
Personally, I believe the pigmentation is really great, however, the color did not match me well, so not for my skintone, maybe someone lighter yes
Stefanie B.
Love this pallet. The multiple correction colors is nice to have at my fingertips. Green has worked great to minimize the redness of my breakouts.
Celissa J.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Ot provides decent coverage and the price is fair. It did leave my skin feeling greasy and it didnt seem to hold up well throughout the day.
Breonna N.
I did not like this concealer! I have combination skin and in my trouble areas it seemed to make my skin appear oily which I was not very fond of.
Dana D.
Stillwater
Personally I don't like this. I found it made my foundation look weird. I'm not sure if I used too much or if I just don't need a color corrector.
Ariela S.
Centennial, CO
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I love e.l.f products however this product is not my favorite. It applies a bit cakey and doesn’t do an amazing job concealing or color correcting.
Maddy F.
Junction City, KS
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This works to hide redness, but not as well with dark under eye circles. It is affordable, but some other color correcting concealers work better.
Jaya G.
Louisville
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
It’s a good product but it can come off as a bit boring. This is a great product with amazing results. It’s easy to apply and is neatly packaged.
Breanne E.
I think my biggest issue is knowing what to use for what issue. That said, once I have figured it out, it's helpful when I'm not looking my best.
Jaqueline M.
Porterville, CA
I have only used the green conceler and I can say that it work okay. It is easy to blend but I feel like it doesn't cover redness all that well.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it