BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Samantha H.
Delray Beach, FL
Since this product was only $3.00 to purchase i figured it would be worth a shot. however the product is too sheer to actually cover imperfections
Stefanie B.
Love this pallet. The multiple correction colors is nice to have at my fingertips. Green has worked great to minimize the redness of my breakouts.
Maddy F.
Junction City, KS
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This works to hide redness, but not as well with dark under eye circles. It is affordable, but some other color correcting concealers work better.
Dana D.
Stillwater
Personally I don't like this. I found it made my foundation look weird. I'm not sure if I used too much or if I just don't need a color corrector.
Breonna N.
I did not like this concealer! I have combination skin and in my trouble areas it seemed to make my skin appear oily which I was not very fond of.
Ariela S.
Centennial, CO
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I love e.l.f products however this product is not my favorite. It applies a bit cakey and doesn’t do an amazing job concealing or color correcting.
Celissa J.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Ot provides decent coverage and the price is fair. It did leave my skin feeling greasy and it didnt seem to hold up well throughout the day.
Brianna O.
Weslaco, TX
Personally, I believe the pigmentation is really great, however, the color did not match me well, so not for my skintone, maybe someone lighter yes
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
The formula is thin, so if you don't need a heavy color corrector, this is great. The colors are bright, but can easily be covered with concealer.
Breanne E.
I think my biggest issue is knowing what to use for what issue. That said, once I have figured it out, it's helpful when I'm not looking my best.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it