BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Olivia P.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love elf products! This product works good and is affordable. There are many times when I need a concealer to hide dark circles and this product helps
Krystal A.
Wellton
Only color corrector I've used. It works great. Always loved elf low price for such good products. It works well on my skin and I recommend it to others.
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
Good price point,l and good for someone who isn’t just getting started with makeup. Blends well but you have to work fast after applying as it dries fast
Brittany W.
Bristol, tn
Didn't help much with what it was supposed to. Didn't reduce redness or cover anything at all. Didn't cover my dark circles I probably will not use again
Yessi F.
Not my favorite drugstore color correcting product. On my dry-combo skin I find that it clings to my dry patches. Adding a little moisturizing oil helps!
Emma O.
Grand haven
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I personally thought this product was very middle of the road. It doesn’t work super well. It isn’t very pigmented and moves too easily around the face.
Jennifer L.
Sanford, FL
Definitely a product for us #frugal gals! It blends well and goes on smoothly without much scent! I would recommend a setting spray or powder after use.
Hailee B.
This wasn't the best concealer I've had but for those on a budget it would work just fine. It's also nice because it has the green that covers redness.
Kathy L.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I like the creamy consistency but it really hasn’t done a ton for me. I use it mostly to help cover my dark circles and it helps, maybe, just a little.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I bought this color corrector to try and I didn’t like that it was hard for me to work with. It was either it didn’t cover properly or it felt to thick
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it