BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Emily H.
Super cheap but a good bargain. Definitely not the best I have used bit works surprisingly well! Perfect for everyday correction. Doesnt ever break me out
PATRICE N.
York, PA
This is a good product ...elf really has some amazing products and it's very affordable too you ahoukd really look into some of the products that they have
Meagan W.
Alabaster , AL
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
This is a great product. I have so much redness in my cheeks and always have such a tough time covering it. This product helps with that. Very easy to use.
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
Elf is a great price, very affordable. I appreciate the green shade to counteract my redness, but the pigmentation just isn't there to cover my pimples.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I adore elf products to begin with. Perfectly priced, and you can buy them almost anywhere now! I use it for redness and it definitely gets the job done.
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Honestly I didn’t know how to use this so I YouTubed it. Now that I know how to use it, I don’t go without putting it on and I can notice when I forget.
Yessi F.
Not my favorite drugstore color correcting product. On my dry-combo skin I find that it clings to my dry patches. Adding a little moisturizing oil helps!
Baylee B.
Centennial
These colors are just a little different than any other classic color correctors you see on the market. Great for those spots that are a little different
joey n.
It's an affordable product and definitely does what it should. The formula isn't the best and tends to slip and slide. It feels a bit greasy on the skin.
Krystal A.
Wellton
Only color corrector I've used. It works great. Always loved elf low price for such good products. It works well on my skin and I recommend it to others.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it