BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Very oily feeling. Didnt want to blend at all Expecially with my liquid foundation. Powders just darken if liquid foundation isnt used too. I dont like it at all.
Demi T.
Tucson, AZ
This was not a very good product. It really didn't do anything. I get the point of it, but if it was more of a liquid or gel it probably would have worked better.
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
I love this product!! So inexpensive and it really works to correct those imperfections! I would highly recommend this product to everyone because not only is it great its a great price!
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
I like this cream to powder color correcting concealer. Works great for camoflauging under eye darkness and dark spots. The price is great for this palette it's worth every penny.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This makeup tends to work pretty well on my fair skin. I do need to use a lot to help correct any red spots or my under eyes but the quality is all together good.
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I have to admit that I actually love some of E.l.f products. This corrective concealer is one of those products. It honestly does an amazing job correcting my red spots.
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS
I love ELF products! I haven’t found anything yet that I don’t like. The color corrector palette is great. I mostly use the yellow for my dark circles and it helps so much.
Lindsay M.
I love this product. It goes on smoothly and it's conceals what needs to be concealed. It's very easy to apply and blend. Not really good for oily skin but it does last a long time.
Amy B.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product worked pretty well for me. I don't have much trouble with my skin so i don't use it very often but it is great for when my skin feels dull or I am having a break out. It has very good coverage and can smooth the skin very easy and quickly.
Karissa M.
Huffman, TX
Highly recommend over the NYX color corrector. It's very creamy and blends easy. I'd add it to my makeup bag for sure.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it