BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Melanie B.
Brockport , NY
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I love this concealer so much. It works great! Each color is for a different issue you are trying to conceal and the box has direction as to where to apply! I would highly recommend
Audrey M.
Conway, AR
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
this stuff is a good product but you have to apply it several times for it to work its very pale and opaque, if you have the extra money i would get a brand that cost a little more and usually the more high end products work much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christina S.
Oh boy... I really wanted to love this. And j really hope it was my own error. But this was awful. It was dry and patchy and didn't blend. Maybe I bought. A bad one?
Demi T.
Tucson, AZ
This was not a very good product. It really didn't do anything. I get the point of it, but if it was more of a liquid or gel it probably would have worked better.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Very oily feeling. Didnt want to blend at all Expecially with my liquid foundation. Powders just darken if liquid foundation isnt used too. I dont like it at all.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I bought this awhile ago and couldn't ever figure out if this product doesn't work well, just doesn't work for me, or maybe I'm just trash with powdered correctors.
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
I love this product!! So inexpensive and it really works to correct those imperfections! I would highly recommend this product to everyone because not only is it great its a great price!
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This makeup tends to work pretty well on my fair skin. I do need to use a lot to help correct any red spots or my under eyes but the quality is all together good.
Hellena J.
Harrison, OH
I have to admit that I actually love some of E.l.f products. This corrective concealer is one of those products. It honestly does an amazing job correcting my red spots.
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS
I love ELF products! I haven’t found anything yet that I don’t like. The color corrector palette is great. I mostly use the yellow for my dark circles and it helps so much.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it