BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
nenis G.
This is not a bad corrector since it got the wrong but it still works great and it is a medium coverage for imperfections also is away to apply and blend since is a cream product and yes I think I would consider buying it again.
Bethany B.
Jasper
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I really wasn't a fan but I think it was honestly because of how cheap is was made. I feel like I can always see the other colors and and I feel like this was pretty full coverage. I feel like you could get a better one at sephora but that's just me! You know.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This is not a bad product, just ok. It is a bit heavy feeling to me. Only the green really works on the red areas. The other colors don't seem to correct as good as I need them, but still ok! Very affordable!
Victoria G.
Orange Beach, AL
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I am obsessed with elf cosmetics. I used this product for my makeup for prom and it works wonders. This concealer covers everything. It's for combination skin. I would totally recommend this
Paulina S.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I wasnt a fan of this product no matter how much I love elf. It doesnt have good coverage. It doesnt last long. It makes the makeup on top slide. It also is a bit hard to blend. Overall this product isnt worth people trying.
Jayden H.
Avon Park, FL
It's not my favorite product to use but I wouldn't knock it until you try it. It just didn't seem to work too well for me and usually elf products are great and always for out in my favor.
Kati S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I really like this #corrective #concealer but I must admit I did have to look up the color wheel a few times before knowing how to cover up what. A little greasy but it gets the job done
Ashley G.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
It was alright. I really didn’t notice a difference. In place of this product I just use shape tape and it’s a great concealer. I guess I got what I paid for, I believe it was only $3.
Eva V.
Hopewell Junction, NY
For the price, it does what it's supposed to. It conceals bumps and blemishes but it's not spectacular. I would recommend it to people who are trying to save money on less used makeup items in their routine and to splurge on more useful items.
Mâcc Â.
Chicago
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I just use one color for cleaning up my eyebrows. I sometimes use it to conceal my under eyes i would say for me its full coverage and thats just my opinion but i do recommend it.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it