BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Jenna R.
California
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
So Good totally recommend !
It is super creamy :)))
Full coverage :))
It so great for the price ;)
If you have dry skin it will be really good it won’t cling to your dry spots even though it almost turns into a power finish when it drys.
Britney G.
Mannford
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product saves my life when I don’t feel like telling the world how much I’m breaking out, great coverage and works well with about any concealer. Super cheap too, I would recommend buying this instead of a different product for more money. You can get this at ulta for $4!!
Nyesha E.
Leesburg
I've used this product on friends with fairer skin than mine and it seemed to be okay. The concealer a aren't really pigmented enough. I'd use it on myself but the color selection does not offer the colors I need for my skin tone .
Courtney C.
Meridian, MS
I dont know what I'm doing with this. I'm not sure when to color correct. But, when I do it I do it before foundation and it seems to leave a weird discoloration after i apply foundation. I may be doing it wrong. Just my opinion.
Cheyenne C.
Lewistown
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Absolutely love this erase corrector from elf, works really great hides my pimples that I have and is very easy to apply and blend. Really good on both oily and dry skin. Would buy this again once I run out. Recommend to anyone.
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
I purchased this product when I started to see veins coming through on the side of my cheek. I like that this palette contains several different color correctors for different issues. I would say that the consistency of the product is semi thick and creamy I tend to use it under my Foundation. For the price this product is worth it. The only reason that I'm giving it 4 Stars versus 5 is because there is one color in the palette that I do not use.
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This is great for a drugstore product. Super creamy and easy to apply blends out easy but it did make me a little more greasy then normal but if you are just starting to get into makeup this a great bang for your buck.
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product was okay, there wasn’t a ton of product in it so it didn’t last as long as I wanted it to and the formula just didn’t agree with my skin and caused breakouts. It wasn’t horrible but just not for me.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Morgan T.
Burley , ID
I quite like this product. While at not my all time favorite, it is a great drugstore product. Especially for the price. I have dry skin and it works perfectly to me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good color corrector
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it