BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Connie T.
Ehhh there’s a reason why elf is cheap(er) than most makeup brands. It’s not the best, but it’ll suffice I guess. Not great though. I wouldn’t buy it again, I’d probably go to another color correcting kit from a different brand
Selin O.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This is a pretty mediocre product. It's great if you're just trying to experiment with color correcting and you want a cheap product to use, but it's hard to see what the results will be with such a flaky formula. I won't be buying this product again.
Amy O.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I tried it out a couple times. I bought t because I have redness on my face i wanted to get rid of with the green corrector. It’s kind of like. A paste so it doesn’t blend well on my skin. I think it’s just not for me.
Kailee A.
It is a pretty good product, it looks nice in the packaging and it looks pretty good on the skin but it can sometimes be hard to blend and it an also sometimes be hard to build the coverage since it isn’t full coverage.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Affordable with all the benefits of the expensive brands. This color corrector goes on easily and can be mixed to create the perfect tone for concealing blemishes dark circles, etc... This is a must have in every beauty kit.
Zoe G.
nottingham
This product was very affordable and easy to use. First time ever buying something like this but the description on how to apply and use was very easy and accurate. I would recommend this to my friends. Easy to find
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Love how these color corrector help make your face look flawless and with NO blemish. Every color has a different use, but when used correctly, make you look even more gorgeous!! Great pigment and a little bit lasts a long way!
Stephanie S.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Erase & Conceal, Neutralize & Conceal more...
Not the best, but decent if you want to try out color correcting. Not the easiest to blend and tends to break up throughout the day, but for the price it’s definitely worth the shot to give color correcting a whirl.
Sierra P.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I have a lot of redness and acne scars on my face. So I really wanted to invest in a color corrector without breaking the bank. It wasn't so bad but it didn't really work best for my skin personally.
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD
This is a good for product for someone that doesn't want to spend a lot on the more expensive brands. It can cover some spots but not all spots. It's not a miracle product. It's more inexpensive and time saving.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it