BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Miranda C.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This works! It's cheap and works wonders. I use this under my foundation and it helps cover my acne. It is easy to apply and blend. It works as well as other brands. I would definitely buy this again. I also use it as a highlight sometimes.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
This has the #411 on the colors you need to #color #correct your #makeup for a #flawlessface!

This is affordable and they really do an effective job of helping to ensure your face will look flawless without being heavy or cake like!

A little goes along way!
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
The elf color corrector in Erase is perfect for me. I can hide dark circles and redness in minutes. I love the colors and the consistency of the creams. However, I do wish it would stay on longer! I will buy again and use with primer.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Erase & Conceal, Neutralize & Conceal more...
I am obsessed with trying any and all corrective concealers. Unfortunately I have sun spots, large pores, puffy eyes.. you name it, I have it. Even more unfortunate, this is nothing more than a well-priced product as it really didnt last throughout the day underneath my makeup. Sad!
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
The color range is very nice and they are very pigmented but they are very oily so wearing them under makeup when you already have oily skin might cause it to separate. I would recommend for dry skin
Annette M.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
These worked pretty well at neutralizing my skin imperfections and blemishes. They blended well and worked quickly. My skin is combination and I had no trouble with this product. I would buy again since a great value for what you get!
Laura J.
You really have to know your color wheel to know what colors cancel out other colors to use this product correctly. However it did not blend well it was not smooth. It will get the job done but not one of the better ones out there.
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I really like this product it's very cheap but still pretty good quality. There are better products but for the price this does the job. It blends out nicely and does fix most color imperfections. I would probably buy this again.
Ash N.
It is definitely a good value for the money. There are better quality products out there, but it gets the job done for a great price. Fairly easy to use and blend. I generally like elf products and will likely buy it again.
Jay R.
4 stars because ya can't beat the price for this creamy color correcting palette. Why not 5 stars well because I hate when companies only make palettes for things like this but not just individual colors. I dont need all the shades.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it