BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Madi S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
It gets the job done. It's not anything fancy and it takes a little to get used to. But for the price I think I got what I paid for. You can't rub it in too much or else it could just smear off. Make sure you have a good primer. Might not buy it again. But I'll use it since I have it
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
So amazing! I use every time I wear face makeup and it helps with my redness, under eye circles, and dark spots! It blends out nicely and it definitely works! I love this and it is so inexpensive, only $3!
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I love this palette for helping conceal red spots and dark circle before I put on my foundation. It's super easy to put on the areas I want a little more hid and go. Sometimes, if I'm not doing a full face of make up, I'll just use it on top of my foundation and that's all.
Stephany M.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I don't really like it as much as I thought I would. The correctors feel a little too oily for my liking and I don't feel like they don't do much. If they were a little more thick I would love this but not to sure about how oily they apply. I've tried others that work so much better.
Adaya M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
i like this product because it helps a lot with all it is almost as good as others but it is way more afortable, very easy to apply and also blend  no dificulty at all it does last a good amount of time i would buy it again if i am ever on a budget this would be my go to
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Again Elf has done it again! I love this color corrector. I'm 38 now and I have some redness and I genetically have under eye circles that can make me look tired, when wide awake. This pallet has options for all different types of flaws I want to cover. Thank you Elf cosmetics.
Tamara L.
Graham , WA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
It is a great color corrector to learn with, I like that it has 4 correcting colors in it so I do not have to buy or carry several different products. It smooth and pretty easy to get product from the container to face. I would buy this again it is a wonderful beginning product.
Brianna H.
Robards, KY
This product is inexpensive yet works so well! It really covers up my dark circles underneath my eyes and the redness on my face too. It is easy to apply and is slightly thick so it takes some blending. Will definitely buy this again!
Zoe L.
This is a good product it comes with 4 shades including
• lighter than skin tone shade (brightens the under eye)
• green (cancels out redness)
• pink (cancels out purple and blue under eyes)
• skin tone shade (spot concealing)
It is quite inexpensive ranging from $6-$10
Laura Y.
Alexandria, VA
This product was a great price however I could tell the quality was cheap, but for the price it wasn’t as bad as I anticipated it would be. I do not think I will repurchase or even use the rest of it up however for someone just getting into makeup it’s a good choice
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it