BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Taylor M.
Bedford , IN
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Did exactly what it was supposed to. It hid my redness all day and was super easy to use. It went on like a dream. I have super oily skin and it worked perfect for me! Highly recommend
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
Thought I would give this a try, the quality of the product was good. I liked the way it sat under my foundation but soon realized color correction isn't for me.
Donna W.
Columbia, SC
e.l.f. Complete Coverage Concealer
Been using this product for a few months. Does an ok job covering and blends fairly well but I go through it very fast.
Alyssa A.
These colors are the perfect pallete. Nice creamy texture, good coverage and blend easily. The little brush it comes with doesn't do much, but that's not too important.
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Very great product for its price! I tend to have dark circles and red spots on my cheeks and I find this product a great way to hide the discoloration in my skin!
Krystal R.
Maricopa, AZ
This was my first color correction pallet. I liked how the product is not heavy and easy to use but wished it was a bit heavier. The powders are really powdery and fly all over. I used to have to wet my brush and scrap up product just to get it pigmented enough to do the job.
Emil C.
Elk River
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This color corrector is okay definitely more for beginners, it’s easily applicable but had sheer coverage, not really long term coverage. A pro would be that it’s easily blend-able but does not have as much coverage as expected
Alex S.
e.l.f. Corrective Concealer
I love this product! It is so adorable and great to reduce dark under eye circles and redness. They are really creamy and blendable but not greasy or slippery. Each color is decently pigmented but foundation still goes over it easily. I personally would repurchase it over trying a higher end product because it is just as good but way cheaper. It is also very travel friendly since every color is in one place and there is a small brush and mirror included.
Ivettee H.
Wingdale, NY
I don’t usually use corrector products but if I do it’s this one by elf
It covers little marks on ur face or a surprise pimple

Hannah H.
Clairton, PA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I don't really care for this product. The concealer aren't pigmented and blend out into nothing defeating the purpose of color correcting. I do not recommend this product.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it