BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Hailey H.
Clinton, WI
Works well, blends easy. Easy to put foundation on top of. I use medium to full coverage foundation and even with those my redness shines through and I hate it. So the green CC works great and helps hide the splotches
Amanda L.
Tooele
This product works but it wasn't strong enough for my rosacea. It helped with some other problem areas on my face so it might just be my skin but this just wasn't the product for me.
Melanie B.
Morrow
When I use this color corrector palette I also add concealer that is my skin tone because color corrector can make your skin look white. It does a great job at hiding blemishes that show in color. Highly recommend this.
Paula S.
Glendale , AZ
I like it, it works well but unfortunately if i put on more than necessary and then i put on my foundation it looks way to cakey! But I like using it under my eyes, it makes the difference
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
I like this cream to powder color correcting concealer. Works great for camoflauging under eye darkness and dark spots. The price is great for this palette it's worth every penny.
Pooja P.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I love the green! I have a bit of acne that leaves my face looking red and this green helps neutralize that. Also helps correct my under eye circles with the pink/red corrector.
Ashley C.
Bear, DE
Honestly for $3 you can’t ask for much more if works. It is super creamy so it actually blends well. I hate the cheaper ones that feel so thick and are hard to blend this is not the case. For the money it’s great.
Jasmine B.
Richmond , KY
I love this product I love the yellow the most because it covers up the black circles under my eyes very well! This product is amazing and I’m glad I started using it! I recommend to anyone and everyone
Samantha S.
Troy, NY
Since this color corrector is the only one I've ever used I can't really knock it. I'm not huge on using this but when I have a problem zit I'll use the green to help with the redness and it works well.
Sarah H.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Worked well. I have a very red face and using the green concealer to cancel it out worked pretty well. However, it is a bit greasy feeling which isn’t great for me because I have oily skin.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it