BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Shannon H.
Woburn , MA
The coverage is amazing when you first put it on but as soon as you put foundation or concealer on top, it kind of goes away and doesn’t work. I found if you really pack it on it helps but it only works for a few hours at most.
Courtney L.
Rosamond, CA
It was alright. It did have a heavy and oily feeling when I put it on my face. It didn't help much to correct my skin tone and when I used the green to counter the red, it came out looking weird.
Nicole S.
I’m pretty sure the one I got was defective or something because there was barely any product 🤔 but for what WAS there, it worked! Not the best color correcting pallete out there but good in a pinch!
Carline A.
I ran to target to get a concealer and I brought this product for $4 very affordable easy to apply and blend great consistency and great coverage the packaging is nice and I would recommend to others
Ashanti C.
Just started using this palette. Very different from my normal concealer so I was a little confused about how it can blend well. I may need to get some pointers on how to use this but for now I will continue to use my concealer
Francesca L.
Lock haven , PA
I did not like this product. The product barely works and does not look good on at all. It was cheaply made, which was very clear when I put it on and it didn’t do its job. I will definitely find another corrector to use.
Kaitlyn R.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
In my opinion, this product works well. I have dry skin and It was relatively easy to blend in to my skin, but for the price it’s worth the extra effort. I most likely will purchase this again.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product is sub par compared to many elf products. There's hardly any pigmentation and this doesn't blend what so ever. I'd go for high end concealer palette before I gravitate to this.
Gladys T.
chicago
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I liked this concealer a lot it has the subtle green tone and peachy tones as well it’s lightweight formula and goes on smoothly it also doesn’t cake as much and makes your skin look glowy
Kimberly B.
This actually worked pretty well I wasn't disappointed worked well with concealer and foundation and it covered up some redness and dark circles I have around my face and I'm quite satisfied
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it