BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Braelynn H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product works great for all of the blemishes on your face. It gives medium coverage. It’s good for dry and oily skin. It is easy to apply and blend it in. I would buy it again because it was cheap.
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
I wanted to try a color corrector for under my eyes. It didn't really seem to make much of a difference on my skin tone and the formation felt kind of sticky and greasy. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
I use this product to correct my face. I use it on my dark under eye circles, on my red spots and impurities here and there. It works great. It seems to last. It's a lot of product and worth the price.
Ayelen E.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
It doesn't hold up as a concealer. It's too oily and weak. The green and lilac color just change to white when you apply it. Not good at all.No coverage what’s so ever for what each one is designated to do!
Brittany K.
Tryon, NC
I used this color corrector when I had terrible acne that made my face very inconsistent with color, whether it was pimples, blotches, or scars and it worked really well. It was easy to color and blend over
Regina F.
Deer Park , TX
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I love this correcting concealer. It's super creamy, full coverage, and blendable! This definitely covers any imperfections and for $3 at the drugstore it's AWESOME!!!! I highly recommend this product!
Megan K.
Scottville, MI
This stuff is pretty great. I’m not often into color correcting, the only correcting I do is concealer, but this palette is really nice when you want to cover up a pesky pimple or those dark circles.
Lexie H.
Uncasville , CT
It's an okay product. The green is really helpful in covering redness. The other colors, I'm not a fan of. The pink is supposed to be used for under eye darkness, and it really doesn't do much.
Emma T.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
What is the blue color corrector for? They are pretty creamy though. They are very light though so that's why they slightly don't work. Green and yellow work pretty good, but the blue looks white on skin and the peach is very light.
Stephanie C.
Wadesboro
This is a pretty good product for someone who is starting out but I feel like it doesn't have the "correct" shades. I know that for some skin tones out there you have to have variations of the color corrector
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it