BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Christina C.
Norman, OK
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I only really used this product once or twice. I had no problem with the formula but I just didn’t feel like I truly understood how to use the product to achieve the desired results. I may revisit it eventually.
Reanna W.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
If I’m out of my redness primer I will use to green for my redness! It’s cheap and great quality ! It’s so smooth ! Goes on so easy is very full coverage and just blends in so easy ! Goes great under foundation !
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
I was really hoping that this product would help cover the redness on my face from roseaca, it does help some but it's very thick and takes a lot of time and blending to make it work. If you don't blend well and cover it well with foundation the green will show through on your face, maybe I just need more practice applying this product. I plan to try a few other green concealers to see how they compare. The price for this product is great if you can get it to work properly. I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST
Jenna P.
Dayton
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product works moderately well, it does what it claims too but the products formula is quite sheer. Some people may like that but personally I like a more full coverage look/product. Easy to use and cheap.
Kaylee M.
This product worked right for me. I struggle with dark circles and the makeup has okay coverage for that, but didn’t last as long as I’d hoped. I also used the green shade for redness, but had the same issue.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I have red tones to my face and some yellow tones. This pallet did an alright job at correcting my discoloration. Comparing it to other things, I like it and it isn't too thick. Most brands are thick and cakey.
maría f.
Miami
This corrective concealer is nice to hide imperf cations on your face without it looking too heavy or too done because is not q high coverage on my opinion maybe just for the everyday to look done but fresh
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
Always a big fan of this product line!! Sometimes it’s hit and miss but for the price you really can’t go wrong!! I found this corrector to be amazing for me and I think I paid maybe 5-6 bucks and that’s it!!
Katie L.
Meadville
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
This product is kind of sheer and doesn’t cover much but for the price it is very good. I would say the product would last up to four hours before it starts to fade. It’s a great product for all skin types
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
I didn’t like this because it was a powder that didn’t stay on my face. I didn’t not see any color correction, and it made my face look powdery and cake-like. I would not recommend to others or buy again.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it