BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Casey C.
590 bahia circle Ocala, FL
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I didn’t care for this palette much. I think the creams would cover better than the powder. The powders seemed to not provide as much coverage as the same brand product would in a cream. I’m not sure if they make a cream
Shay S.
Stillwater, OK
This is one of very few of elf’s procuts where you really do get what you paid for. Not very pigmented and very oily and the shades are very off in person and don’t do hardly anything for actual color correction. Oh well
JenNFjajaksksl y.
Tucson
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
So I recently bought this at old navy for 4 dollars for that price it was worth it. But it doesn’t really cover up without using much product. I’ve had better concealers but depending on the type of skin I’d recommend.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nope, nope, and heck no. This concealer is awful. usually elf products aren't bad but this is terrible. It creases like crazy!!! It creases before I set it, and I set my concealer right away. This has 2 brown shades for general concealing, one, pink, and one green. The green is very green, even after its blended. It left a green hue on my skin, I've never had a green concealer do that to me. In the description box it says this palette comes with a lilac shade but its totally pink. the pink can be used to brighten but again its ever so creasy. Lets brighten those under eye creases. this formula is super thick, I don't recommend using this brush is comes with. I applied it lightly into the product and it literally put a hole in the product. I would not recommend this procut
Katie R.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This is such an amazing product and is totally worth a buy. If u dont have this product already i strongly recommend u get it. The concealers are so creamy and do an amazing job of concealing ur imperfections. 10/10
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
It’s pretty good for the price but it can get heavy and I don’t quite understand the formulation, it feels really creamy but idk if they were trying to go for a cream to powder but it gets strange. Can work with it.
Irina D.
Antelope, CA
Great for color correcting! No complaints. I have a lot of redness around my nose and chin, and plenty of dark circles under my eyes. This product is great for concealing skin coloration.
Jaedyn J.
Queen Creek, AZ
I got this for Christmas in my stocking. I had low expections but it really is amazing. I can use it to cover up blemishes and pimples when needed. And the pink works wonders for my dark circles. Highly recommend.
Tiffany L.
Its very affordable and comes with all the colors that you need. I only use it for my very dark under eyes and it does help my concealers cover them up. I haven't found that it causes problems for my concealers
Christina C.
Norman, OK
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I only really used this product once or twice. I had no problem with the formula but I just didn’t feel like I truly understood how to use the product to achieve the desired results. I may revisit it eventually.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it