BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Teodora R.
Greensboro, NC
this is absolutely the worst color correcting concealer ever ! it doesn't stay before or after foundation. it's very sheer and just doesn't work, at least on my skin type. i do not recommend this to anybody looking for color correcting
Sadie E.
This is a great inexpensive product if you want to practice or even try out some color correction on your face to figure out what your tone is. I used this to practice on and also because I was just plain curious to where my skin lay.
Hannah G.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
In the winter as my tan fades, my dark circles become more visible. I bought this One day in Walmart when my dark circles were particularly dark. It seemed to help a little bit, but really not enough to make me want to use again.
Leah V.
Woodstock, IL
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Very waxy. Creases up under the eye. You get what you pay for with this one. Layering concealer on top just makes it very thick and cakey. The minimal benefit does not outweigh the creasing effect and is not worth the extra step.
Kimberly C.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I think this works as well as L.A Colors correcting . more like a dupe i would say lol . i would want to also say thaT it does not work on medium skins tones i hand to apply a lot in order to cover my blemishesand dark circles
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I like using the erase elf corrective makeup because as I'm getting older I can see dark spots on my face and this does the trick to help correct it and it helps make my face look flawless after I'm done with my make up routine.
jane h.
Brooklyn, NY
this product did not work for me at all. i got it because i needed a green concealer and once i used it the green was very visible even after concealing it with the yellow tone. overall i feel like it didn't cover up much for me
Corinne S.
Poteet, TX
It works pretty good for the price. I have only tried this product in the color corrections but I would love to try new products in this category. If you're on a tight budget I recommend this product with a setting powder!
Berenice G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This is my go to color corrector! I honestly like it since it has a creamy texture and it works well with my dry skin. It's early blendable and it has great coverage. It's at a good price too so it won't hurt to try it!!!
Shay S.
Stillwater, OK
This is one of very few of elf’s procuts where you really do get what you paid for. Not very pigmented and very oily and the shades are very off in person and don’t do hardly anything for actual color correction. Oh well
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it