BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Amanda M.
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I have really bad dark circles under my eyes,that not being in the past would cover, even full coverage makeup. This elf pallet does the job flawlessly. Stays on all day, and is so easy to use. And a huge plus is it is cheap compared to other products. Covers anything you want to disappear for a glowing finish. My 17 year old even uses it to cover acne. Wonder product.
Emily K.
Winslow, IN
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product does pretty well to cover unwanted blemishes, pimples, etc. I use the green to take the redness away from my pimples and I (sometimes) use a light concealer shade to put over it. I pair it with some concealer and it works pretty well to cover up pimples.
Melissa J.
Newfield, NY
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Compact and easy to store. Very easy to use and face brush friendly. No problems with panning. Corrects your redness and minimizes blemishes just the way they state. This is an everyday use for me and I will continue to use and would definitely recommend to others.
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my favor inexpensive color correcting palettes! The colors are slightly brighter than I’d like but they still work well under foundation and regular concealer! Would highly recommend this product for anyone starting out in color correcting or anyone on a budget!
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This concealer is perfect because it has all the colors needed for any kind of skin tone. I struggle with redness and dark circles and it is easy to use. I apply it with my fingers sometimes or a brush if I have more time. It is very affordable, so kudos for that.
Ellen H.
Saint Paul, MN
For the price, this product is quite worth it. It covered the redness from acne, dark circles under my eyes, and my acne scars pretty well. It did not last as long as and was a little harder to blend than some other products I have tried, but still well worth it.
Carmen P.
Waco
This product offers great coverage. It covers everything you need covered. I have sun spots and it covers them awesomely. Again e.l.f. cosmetics are inexpensive, but their like a diamond in the rough.
shyla m.
Austin, TX
I like that these are so easy to use.Opaque enough to correct the colors but sheer enough that​ it's easy to use. I'm fair skinned and some of the other brands can be to dark but these are great. I also use their correcting color powder which I really like.
Karina C.
Strasburg , VA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I was excited to try this out and was sadly disappointed. It wouldn’t blend out easily and always looked caked on. I used it with a primer, without a primer, with a beauty blender, with a brush, my hands, not matter what it just clumped under my foundation.
Lauren P.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Really disliked this corrective concealer. I usually love elf products, but I felt as if this really did not do anything for my skin and did not do a good job of erasing the red from my skin. Even after concealer and foundation it just looked to caked.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it