BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Elizabeth F.
Baxter Spgs, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
This product goes on smoothly. The colors are pigmented pretty well. The only color that really helps me is the green. Either way i really like it and will but again.
Annie G.
WILMINGTON, NC
I am loving this concealer. It's excellent for tanned skinned people. The yellow helps cover the blue of dark eye circles, and the salmon (its not pink like the picture) was great as an overall concealer on top. Blended well and concealed, then covered with normal powder or foundation.
Emily H.
Boise
Purchased at: Target
This is a great affordable creamy concealer. I use the green one to help hide the redness in my face. I do wish it was more coverage, but you get what you pay for.
Jessica I.
Olympia, Washington
This is a pretty good color corrector! I love the way it glides on my skin. And it’s pretty darn easy to blend out! And it actually covers up my redness very well!
Giselle N.
Lubbock, TX
Very affordable color corrector! It has a variety of colors to conceal any problem areas you may be having. I found it’s not super pigmented but still does the job if you apply a little more than usual
Dea L.
Portland, OR
E.l.f. Cosmetics' corrective concealer is a great value, and if you know how to use it properly, (I don't fully) it is a really useful and good product. I found it a bit waxy and heavy for my taste. I may have used it improperly, and will retry it at my next opportunity, but I found it difficult to use. It blends completely in, which with this type of concealer, that defeats the purpose, as it becomes completely invisible. I did not see any noticible difference between the areas where I used it and those I did not. I was hoping it would work well to hide my redness and dark circles, but I did not get the results I was hoping for. The other issue I had was my foundation started breaking up in the areas I used the concealer. I am hoping I simply used it wrong, and, as I previously mentioned, I will try it again.
Rebecka V.
Fairfield, CA
This product was a game changer for me! I have really dark, and I mean dark circles under my eyes and I was looking for a good concealer. The problem was I would have to put too much concealer on to completely cover up the circle and it would eventually crease. However, once I applied the color corrector it helped a lot! I'm giving it 4 stars because it is a little hard to blend, and you have to make sure to cover it up or it will show through your foundation. Overall, it's a great product for only $3!
Aliy O.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I am a huge fan of e.l.f. because it is very and affordable but these mini color correctors don't do much. I was hoping that with the green shade I'll be able to cover up the occasional break out but because of the sheer coverage and the very liquidity consistency this concealer does not cover up much, when it's on top of a pimple it does take away some red pigments but it still is very noticeable and doesn't last long. Whenever I use these concealers I do have to use something else on top in-order to get the full coverage look I usually go for. I bought these for 3$ at target and I guess you definitely get what you pay for but I did expect way better from e.l.f !
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI
Elf brand is Affordable. And it is a great brand to try out products that you were on sure of. Although due to its price you have to understand you get what you pay for. It does not make the brand
Robert J.
Coachella,CA
This product has definitely changed my routine!
The colors on this palette work perfectly for concealing anything I don't want seen and it helps soften my acne scars.
My biggest concerns were the dark circles under my eyes from working late night shifts.
This did an amazing job at making me look more awake and so on.
Its a creamy corrector with a small applicator,i just use one of my smaller brushes to apply it to larger areas of my face.
I fell in love with it.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it