BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Destiney S.
I love this product it works very well I would highly recommend to all girls that have red spots and would have loved to correct their skin with their Foundation
Paris S.
Lithonia, GA
I found that the product given does not really apply for those with dark circles. Maybe for those with lighter areas of unwanted pigment showing through makeup can use effectively.
Anaeli Z.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Didn’t really work as much as I was hoping it would work. I was actually shocked considering I really love Elf Cosmetics.. it may work better for others than it did for me though.
Midhat H.
PLANO, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This is honestly SUCH a lifesaver!!! You always have to have it at hand for your makeup, it’s “thin” enough to cover dark circles but light enough to be worn under a gel concealer
Chassidy D.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't use very many e.l.f. products but decided to give it a try. I didn't care for this product. It did ok on the color correcting but I didn't like the sticky feel on my face.
Dana J.
Huntsville
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Totally love this product!!! It’s the best concealer I have ever used. Blends in with your skin tone for a natural look. The coverage is very sheer, with no signs of blemishes or redness. Looking for a great concealer give this one a try!
Alice G.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product is ok, but I really don’t find the use for correcting. It takes away so much time, when you can go out and buy a full coverage concealor that will do the same job:/
Kalee C.
maynardville
I’m just going to type random suggest words.
good with my daughter lol so lol lol I wanna know that I love you too much lol I wanna know that I love ya too but you too lol I wanna was the night I was I’m
Anna M.
This is okay, but with my experience I don’t feel it covers all that well. After I apply my foundation over top it seems to disappear, it works okay but not great.
kaitlyn h.
Scottsburg, IN
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I used this for dark circles under my eyes. I didn’t think it worked very well for me but it was great for the first couple hours then I thought my eyes were still really dark
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it