BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Nicole P.
Clark
Thiscolor corrector is a life saver during my makeup routine! It covers so much and it can be used with any type of skin! It covers anything you need it too and is a need in your makeup collection!!!!!!
Diane S.
Milbridge, ME
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product help cover up some of my blemishes and even skin tones but it is very oily for my normal skin type so it doesn’t help keep my foundation at the consistency I like.
Rhiana S.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This color correcting palette helps neutralize any kind of discoloration you may have. I wish the colors were more pigmented, but other than that, it’s a great little palette!
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
I love this for my dark circles! I don’t have many blemishes but the few times I do this does the trick! The shade is great for me and a little is just what I need. I love it!
Hannah U.
La Plata, MD
Cheap and works pretty well! Very soft and usable. Mostly sheer but buildable for color correction. A good affordable option that is sold at most drug and grocery stores!! Would recommend to a friend.
Lizeth R.
1064 ponderosa park Dr, forest park Atlant Ga
Me gustan mucho los productos de e.l.f no utilizado este producto... me gustaría probarlo pero la marca de e.l.f son muy buenos productos he tenido la oportunidad de usar otros productos por eso se los recomiendo chicas.. 😍✋🏻
tosha E.
Grafton
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
You get what u pay for.. Definitely a nice palette but I rarely use it caus eit have purchase an highend correcting pallet. But for Beginners I really would recommend this.
jacqueline l.
United States
The color corrector is amazing , I love the formula and it does help me with my dark circles and my blemishes and it hides them and when I wear make up it's not noticeable.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I did not like this product , especially since I have a darker skin tone , i used it maybe twice and threw it away it was patchy and greasy and not worth my couple of dollars
Daisy M.
Works soooo good!!! Evens out my skin tone also gets rid of dark circles. Put concealer or foundation over it after applying and good bye dark circle and uneven skin tone!
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it