BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Lilly C.
indianapolis
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a good color concealer. I find that it’s hard to make some better or worse. But the price was what stood out with this one. It was cheap and it worked well. I was very happy to get it and I used it a lot.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Madison G.
Red Jacket, WV
This does the job of making all your blemishes and marks go away. Very good coverage. It did make my skin breakout tho. I have very oily skin. It made my foundation patchy. It may work on dry skin but idk.
Sarah V.
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Target
I tend to have red and blotchy skin and felt like this product helped. I wish the pans were a little bigger but for the money it’s a good deal. I am not sure if I will buy again or May more for a luxury brand.
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
I only used the green ahde and the lightest concealer shade, they workes pretty well they were however a little oily and not the best coverage but for the price I paid it was fine.
Monelle G.
Sunnyside, WA
Loved it I’m wanting to start a YouTube channel and so my boyfriend is getting me like pretty cheap makeup for me to test to see if it works with my skin and this product really does!! Highly Recommend!!!
Jessica K.
Groveland
Purchased at: Walmart
I suffer from redness in my face but don’t always like a full coverage foundation. This allows me to reduce my redness and doesn’t look cakey under my makeup! And you can’t beat elf’s prices. I would recommend!
chio D.
fresno
I have dark circles, redness, and dullness and I loved using this to color correct! It has medium coverage so I say it is buildable. I even used it to cover blemishes. It's blendable and easy to apply.
Cynthia G.
As much as I love elf & their prices, I can not give this product a thumbs up. This powder did nothing for my dark under eyes. The elf corrective concealers were a better choice.
Trish C.
Review for: Other more...
I have just purchased the peach color color corrected stick from elf.I can honestly say it is so worth it.It hides blemishes acne and dark circles.Very affordable at drug store brand
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it