BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Elf has really stepped up their game in the quality of their products over the years. This used to be my go to color correcting concealer. Still a great product for the price. I would highly recommend!
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Target
This concealer did well. I mainly used the green for redness and acne I had and it did help hiding it. The others didn’t do to much for me but considering the price I would re buy just for the green since it worked well.
member-52d3a
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
The product works but I have to rate it 2 stars due to the size. If you have a bigger area than a few spots, this product simply isn’t worth it. The palette is so small that 3-5 applications and it will be empty. ELF should make this in larger quantities or in stick form for larger coverage capabilities.
Madison A.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
These concealers work great for under the eyes and the green for concealing blemishes ! It lasts all day with a good primer and easy to blend e.l.f. Cosmetics Tone Correcting Powder
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
I used this under Neath my concealer and noticed a difference with my under eye area. Not a dramatic amazing difference but a good enough difference that I would recommend this to friends
Katie H.
Parma Heights, OH
Not a huge fan of elf. The colors are too pastel and dont work too well at a color corrector atleast not on my skin. Almost like a cream eyeshadow. Nice shades but they dont work to well based on what theyre supposed to do.
Chelsea B.
Wood River Jt, RI
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Kind of sheer when blending out but as someone who likes their skin to look natural, this ain’t bad! It does the trick if you don’t mind your imperfections poking through, plus it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin which is a plus! I don’t really use colour corrector all that much but if I run out of what I have and feel like I NEED some colour correcting for some reason I will definitely pick this up again
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: Target
Like the fact the the palette offers the 4
Different colors and each are used to treat 4
Different problems. Coverage is good and a little goes a long way. Definitely a good and cheap alternative that works well.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Okay, in complete honesty, some people swear this little palette is effective. I have no idea what skin tone or type those people have, because I've experimented with it a handful of ways and I'm not picking up a wow factor. These shades are kind of crazy, you guys. Like bright, Eastery bold pastels? I don't know how to describe it. Y'all-I love E.L.F. don't get me wrong. But, as with many brands, they have their strong suit, and this is not theirs. You may have better luck if you're fair-porcelain toned. I have found it to settle in fine lines and creases, so it takes some tinkering. It's consistency, in my opinion, is way off. It's thin, dry and doesn't buff in like you would expect it to. Sure, it's affordable, I'd *MAYBE* suggest it if you needed one last minute for traveling, but only if you've used it before because it's not user friendly. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it