BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Sophia S.
Seminole, FL
Review for: Erase & Conceal, Other more...
The color corrector I’ve used from elf is actual a concealer from them! I hated it as a concealer because it was too orange but when I tried it as a corrector it was perfect! So cheap, creamy consistency. Overall LOVE
Lindsey B.
Sacramento, CA
This was a decent color corrector pallet, you get what you pay for. It was decently sheer coverage. I used it for red spots mostly. Got the job done but was hard to use other products under/on top after applying.
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
I have this product however I don’t feel like it does it’s job. You have to use a lot of product and I haven’t had any success in covering dark spots of blemishes. I would not purchase this product again.
Destiny C.
sparks,nv
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Far too creamy in my opinion and doesn’t make much of a difference. I have combination skin and if your skin is oily its definitely noticeable and doesn’t lay on the skin comfortably or for very long. I will not be purchasing this item again.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This didn't help much with my dark circles and I hit the bottom of the pan within days. I usually love elf products especially their brushes and primer but this one was a disappointment. I won't be purchasing it again. I would not recommend this product.
Josie T.
Taylorsville, GA
This product is okay. The creams are pigmented, but when blended out, the concealer do not provide enough coverage. Also, I find the concealer is not covered well by foundation due to its greasy texture.
Michelle B.
It's fine for what it is. I am just not a big fan of color correctors. I do not have a problem with hyperpigmentation or dark eyes or anything that would make this a necessary step in my beauty routine.
Haley P.
Purchased at: CVS
This is an awesome little set for the price! They are a little oily but since I have normal skin it doesn’t bother me, I just blend it out really well. The coverage is really good and helps a lot with covering up my redness on my face.
Lexi M.
I love elf but this product idk. I don’t really see a big difference. I have heard of many beauty gurus say color correctors come in handy but only when they perform well enough. But I don’t know if I could say it performs well enough.
Sarah A.
I really like E.L.F, the brand is great and price point is amazing. This color correction pallet offer multiple colors to aid in several skin issues. The product blends out well and lasts through the day.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it