BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Mary V.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this, but mostly for the green. I haven't successfully used the others, but the green has been a lifesaver for splotches and blemishes. Lasts at least through the work day so long as I don't get too hot!
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
Very good for the price! Cheaper than most others. Works just the same. Covers all flaws on the face to leave a good canvas for foundation. Best bang for your buck. Can be purchased at Walmart. Would buy again.
Liberty C.
Lyons
I would love this product if it were a bit more high coverage. It works well but for my acne blemishes it isn’t the best for correcting the spot. It’s super inexpensive and can get it from just about anywhere so I guess it’s okay for the price.
Ashley H.
Purcell, OK
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I love this pallet. It has every color I need to cover discolorations and imperfections. Each color has different purposes and they all work wonderfully. I use it mostly for blemishes and dark circles under my eyes.
Sierra H.
Savannah, GA
I recently started this and absolutely love it. Out of all the corrective concealers I’ve used, I highly recommend this one. If you have red marks or even scabs, this will cover great. The price you can’t beat
Victoria R.
Bend, OR
Not the best, I've seen better. Really cheap and you cn get it almost anywhere where there is cosmetic products. I don't think I will repurchase in the future because there are much better products you cn find.
Brittany C.
I use this all the time, but I have to put a lot on each spot I’m trying to cover. The price is awesome, but you get what you pay for. I love elf cosmetics so much, so this was a letdown when I tried it out
Jenny L.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I really enjoyed having all of the colors to my access. The only thing I didn’t like was that I use the green color more than the rest so I was left with the rest of the colors then needed to buy more green
Michele A.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product works pretty well, and is a good color correcting palette if you're on a budget. It's really good for correcting redness. I have combination skin and it didn't seem to grease up or move around.
Sydney H.
Bowling Green, KY
AMAZING!!! I use this everyday to cover my acne & discoloration. It’s a high quality product, for THREE DOLLARS! Elf products are sometimes hit or miss, but this is a solid HIT! Will repurchase over & over!
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it