BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion. Covers my blemishes well.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Not a bad pallet of correcting colors. To guide myself with the best match I used Pinterest for the color I needed and best ways of blending. Inexpensive and works well for a night out. I would suggest this pallet for beginners.
Avery H.
Hendersonville
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
This product didn’t really work for me. I have acne prone skin, so I have a lot of red marks, and this didn’t cover it at all. The only one that sort of worked was the yellow for under my eyes. Don’t try and save your money on this, go buy a real one.
Niki D.
Okemos, MI
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
I use this every day and for the price- you can’t complain. For 3 or 4 bucks, I use it to cover my red spots with green but it does melt off by the end of the day. Easy to apply again and I’d buy again if I was on a budget.
taylor b.
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I usually love elf products because of how inexpensive and great they usually are! However I didn’t love this product at all. It wore off super quick! I would only use it if I planned on being out for a short amount of time.
Pilar M.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
I used this product on my daughter has a rash on her face this helped me cover it up a bit and I thought it was fitting since she was a litttle girl I feel like this brand is play makeup and it got the job done.
Eliza F.
Easley, SC
Review for: Erase & Conceal more...
Redness has been a severe problem for me forever. I️ bought this in hopes it would help solve some of my issues. Yet, it did not seem to help at all. It was just an unneeded layer that added cakiness to my skin.
Mary V.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this, but mostly for the green. I haven't successfully used the others, but the green has been a lifesaver for splotches and blemishes. Lasts at least through the work day so long as I don't get too hot!
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
Very good for the price! Cheaper than most others. Works just the same. Covers all flaws on the face to leave a good canvas for foundation. Best bang for your buck. Can be purchased at Walmart. Would buy again.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
Honestly they didn’t work that great which I was disappointed by. Either elf’s products are fantastic or a complete bust and I guess this product falls under neath the bust section. Color didn’t show up great and didn’t do what it was suppose to.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it