BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• What is your favorite colour correcting brand?3 Answers
  • How does this actually work for acne prone skin???? 4 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from elf is it actually wort...4 Answers
Megan H.
I bought this a long time ago and is was dry and had difficulty blending, the formula may have improved since.
michelle h.
Melbourne
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Another great affordable product, great for giving up hyper pigmentation, however could be improved in formula
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Me encanto el producto la verdad que es muy bueno súper recomendado me encanto su cobertura muy bueno excelente
Gabriela G.
Zagreb
I really like this ,this is super for to go when i do makeup on the customers at their homes,just good product.
Chloe C.
I can't get hold of elf products in the uk but I would have to order it online and that costs a lot of money xx
mia m.
Its really affordable but not very blendavlble its qwite stiky and too creamy for me i would not recomend this
Leocelys M.
['Miami', ''], FL
Muy buen corrector, los tonos se combinan super rapido con la piel y corrige las imperfecciones completamente
Cherie W.
Toronto
Review for: Neutralize & Conceal more...
Great product works well. Not too pricey long lasting you can get everywhere. Works well with my other makeup
Melniciuc M.
This is a good one, helps in covering the imperfections over my face. I used it during school. Easy to apply.
Janna F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this corrective concealer. Love how smooth and creamy this feels. Applies perfectly and blends nicely.
Addie H.
Spring City
Choley D.
Weaverville
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
What are the different colors for?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
How does this actually work for acne prone skin????
Leah N.
lydney
I have never bought anything from elf is it actually worth it